Han Hyo Joo News & Updated

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Han Hyo Joo News & Updated

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:08 am

Wawancara lama nih tapi posting aja deh wkwwkk....

Drinking interview with Han Hyo-joo (Part 1)

The last (and first) drinking interview I posted was with Kang Ji-hwan (Part 1 and Part 2). Here’s a new one featuring Han Hyo-joo, recent star of SBS’s hit weekend show Brilliant Legacy. Like Kang Ji-hwan’s, this one is also divided into two parts (Part 2 will be up soon!).

“I haven’t had any work done, but I’m not against plastic surgery”

Short-haired Han Hyo-joo seemed like she had just burst out of her drama Brilliant Legacy as main character Go Eun-sung. She says, “I come out of character relatively easily,” but the afterimage of her Eun-sung character remains in her appearance and gaze. Her expression is as lively as it is calm when she sees a wine she likes before we begin the drinking interview, or when she says,

“I’d like to try acting in a heavy melodrama.”

After the end of her drama, Han Hyo-joo has been flooded with CF and interview requests and unable to rest comfortably. But her posture hasn’t slumped once. Netizens have said, “She has a fresh appearance” and dubbed her with the nickname “인상녀” [insang-nyeo, meaning a woman with a nice appearance or good impression]. She debuted in 2005’s Nonstop 5 and is already in the fifth year of her acting career, but her age is just 22. This new generation’s Cinderella is preparing for yet another leap.

I met with Han Hyo-joo, the heroine of Brilliant Legacy, on August 4 in Apgujung-dong in Seoul’s Kangnam district. When I said, “Why is it so difficult to meet up like this?” her manager surreptitiously showed me her schedule book.

From the drama’s July 26 finale through mid-August, her schedule is completely packed. She hasn’t rested a day till now, and even yesterday stayed up till dawn shooting an outdoor CF in Taean, Chungnam. She’s running swiftly toward her life’s best moments with her 22-year-old “young blood.”

Taking revenge through the kiss scene with Lee Seung-gi

Han Hyo-joo looked just like Eun-sung in the drama. With her slightly waved short hair and hot pants, she looked simple but attractive. However, it was clear she was feeling tense. We ordered wine and some fruit and sat at a table. As the most popular wine brand in the country, M brand, came out, she smiled widely, saying, “Wow, this is my favorite wine.”

Do you feel a lot has changed with the ending of Brilliant Legacy?

Yes, I’m recognized a lot. I went to this one event, and a five-year-old little girl called me Eun-sung unni. Grandmothers would also come up to me and greet me with, “Eun-sung, hi.”

You must have learned a lot.

This drama felt like a halfway point between a miniseries and a weekend drama. There were veteran actors like Yoo Ji-in and Kim Mi-sook, the actors developed a sympathy amongst ourselves, and I think the acting was realistic.

What is Lee Seung-gi like?

We’re the same age. We’re in the same 2005 entry year at Dongkuk University, and we also acted together in Nonstop 5. He really puts a lot of effort into it, and really believes in himself. His only flaw is that he prepares excessively. That’s a problem. [Laughs]

Why is that a problem?

What I mean is, he prepares so diligently that if the situation on the filming location changes even a little, he has a hard time. Watching that from nearby, I find it a serious thing but also funny. He’s different from me in that.

Then does that mean you have a more adaptable acting style?

Me? Not at all. I tried really hard, too. But I suppose you can say all actors have their own way of getting close to their characters.

Your kiss scene with Lee Seung-gi was impressive.

Oh, that. We did it twice. The first time, my nose pushed up against Seung-gi’s cheek and got smooshed. It’s supposed to be a romantic moment, but it wasn’t exactly. So in the next kiss scene, I had my small revenge. The scene has Eun-sung kissing Hwan first, so I put both of my hands firmly on both sides of his face and smooshed his cheeks. [Laughs.]

Han Hyo-joo laughs brightly like Eun-sung, enjoying herself, and takes a deep drink of her wine. The face that had stiffened slightly when I asked to see what was inside her bag before the interview relaxes a bit now.

I hear the CF offers are pouring in.

I wouldn’t say pouring in, but there’s a lot of interest. Actually, I’m on my way back from an overnight CF shoot yesterday in Taean.

Is there anything you feel disappointed with?

No. I did my best, so I don’t feel disappointed with anything. To be honest, wouldn’t anyone feel a bit disappointed with any project they did? But I try to forget quickly the things that have passed. I can immerse myself in my character, but I tend to come out of character quickly.

I like my nickname “insang-nyeo”

I hear you have a nickname.

The fans gave me the nickname from this drama, meaning “girl with a good impression.” They say it’s because the first impression is of a kind, fresh person. I really like the nickname, more than being called “beautiful actress.”

You have a very diverse appeal.

Hearing you say that so straightforwardly is a little embarrassing. I hear that a lot, because I can look very different with a different hairstyle or directing. I think so too.

Thinking about it, I remember you wore a sexy dress to last year’s Baeksang Arts Awards.

It was a grey one-piece minidress. But why?

I was a little startled to see your legginess.

I am pretty leggy. [Laughs]

Your secret?

Don’t I have to say I was born lucky? I’m joking. I’m like my mother.

You’re a natural beauty, aren’t you?

Yes. I haven’t had any work done. But I don’t have any opposition to receiving plastic surgery.

Does that mean there’s nothing you’d like done?

It doesn’t mean I don’t, but I like how I look now. I’ve had areas that I’ve disliked, but I fixed the way I thought and became comfortable with it. I think the instant you think of it as a complex, things that didn’t bother you before turn into complexes. Some people tell me to remove to dot from under my left eye, but I won’t. I like it.

She took another deep drink of her wine. Half a bottle quickly emptied. Han Hyo-joo’s face wasn’t very red. She said her tolerance level was about half a bottle of wine, or three to four shots of soju, but that must have been the polite answer. She seemed stronger than that.

Han Hyo-joo’s Profile

Birthdate: February 22, 1987
Birthplace: Cheongju, Chungbuk
Family: Elder of two, 1 younger brother
School: Dongkuk University, Theater and Film department, currently on leave
Hobbies: Film appreciation, reading, oral storytelling
Debut: Nonstop 5 (2005)
Essential filmography: Dramas: Spring Waltz (2006), As Much as Heaven and Earth (2007), Iljimae (2008), Brilliant Legacy (2009).
Films: My Boss, My Teacher (2006), Ad Lib Night (2006), Go, Bicycle (2008), My Dear Enemy (2008)

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/drinking...hyo-joo-part-1/

Last edited by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 am

Drinking interview with Han Hyo-joo (Part 2)

Continuing from Part 1 of the drinking interview with Han Hyo-joo, here’s Part 2:

“No more talk of scandals… I’ve been hurt a lot”

What drinking habits do you have?

Nothing in particular. My face doesn’t redden, either. If I really drink a lot, I get a little sentimental.

Have you had the opportunity to drink much?

I haven’t. I don’t drink when I’m filming something — it makes my face break out. After the drama ended we had a wrap party, but I had filming the next day so I didn’t drink. Today is the first time in a while.

What kind of project do you want to do next?

I’d like to do a really depressing melodrama once. Isn’t my age right now the time I can look my prettiest? I’d like to show myself pretty in love. It’s time I did.

That was the answer I’d been waiting for. I poured Han Hyo-joo another glass and brought up the topic of a scandal that came out not long ago. Actually, this is a question that her manager had asked me before the interview, “Please don’t bring this up.” But I had to ask.

Speaking of the scandal reports…

I knew you would say that. I wish that would stop… It was my first time encountering that, so I was hurt by it. Even talking about this makes me feel apologetic toward that person.

Is it really like your explanation that “he’s like an older brother to me”?

Yes, just like that.

The peaceful mood immediately turned, as though I’d accused her falsely. I changed the subject.

Then what is your ideal type of man?

I like men who are passionate about their work, and on a personal level, someone I can depend on. I like boyfriends who are supportive.

When would you like to marry?

I don’t know. I’m definitely sure that it’s not time yet. But I do think I should get married.

What about men you can’t stand?

Men who brag. It’s good to have confidence, but I hate when they talk big for no reason. I’ve found I can intuitively sense when conversing with people like that whether we’ll be a good match or not.

I am a dutiful but curt daughter

You went through a lot together with Ivy as you spent three years together as trainees.

We lived together for a while as trainees of Fantom Entertainment. Originally there were three of us. There was a singer who debuted not long ago as Block. The three of us had fun together, but we gave each other personal space.

Did you have a lot of unsuccessful auditions?

I didn’t, but I didn’t go out to a lot of auditions. In my first semester of university, I was really into college life so there are times I got into trouble with my management for not going on auditions that they told me to go on. I loved life as a student.

Your actual debut was in a beauty pageant.

So you know that, too. In 2003, I won the grand prize at the Miss Binggrae pageant. I showed my storytelling ability there, and danced in a group dance too.

The oral storytelling is unexpected.

My mother is a school commissioner in Cheongju now, but she used to be a kindergarten teacher. That’s how I came into natural contact with oral storytelling.

Your family must have worried a long when you came up to Seoul at a young age.

I came to Seoul in my second year of high school, and my father opposed me living alone in a strange place.

What kind of daughter are you?

I am a dutiful daughter, but I’m also a bit curt.

What kind of student were you in high school?

Since I was a kid, I ran around and played like a boy. I ran races and liked ball sports, and I think I ran the 100 meter dash in about 15 seconds. I went to a girls high school in Cheongju, and transferred to a coed school in Kyunggi province in my second year. The boys saw me run and thought I was good.

I’ve heard you like to read a lot.

It’s not to that extreme but when I have time, I always read. These days I’m reading a book called Orange Beach. It’s a good book that gives hope to people living difficult lives.

What would you be doing if not for becoming an actor?

I’d probably be an unemployed person readying to join the work force.

Lastly, if you were a reporter, what would you ask Han Hyo-joo?

I don’t want to ask. [Laughs]

What is in Han Hyo-joo’s bag?

“Oh no, I didn’t know about this… I’m a little taken aback.”

Han Hyo-joo’s face suddenly froze. She was at a loss, having never once shown the contents of her bag to anyone before.

Still, I persuaded her and out came the contents of the Marc Jacobs fabric purse: the cell phone and pouch, wallet and glasses without lenses, exercise cap and hairband, and one book. The cell phone and pouch matched in pink, her favorite color. Inside the wallet were a few 1,000 won notes [$1 bills].

The lens-less black-rimmed glasses are a fashion item. She says she uses them frequently because they create a different feel without using much makeup. She likes the hat because it goes well with her hot pants and T-shirt, and the black hairband with a little rabbit doll hanging from it is a gift from a fan.

Han Hyo-joo’s current events test

Usually, actresses have the same reaction upon receiving the sheet with the quiz questions. However, Han Hyo-joo, who has emptied one bottle of wine, sits like a student in an exam and begins to quickly go through the questions. She concentrates, jotting the answer down below the question or circling as she goes, giving off a vibe of composure.

The first question whirls inside her mouth, wrinkling her nose, but soon she remembers the right answer. [The question is: What is the name of the Joseon-era medical book that was recently added to the UNESCO resgister? "Donguibogam."] In the case of answer 22, floating exchange rate system, she only gets as far as “floating.” I gave her a hint to question 10, and she got it right.

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/drinking...hyo-joo-part-2/

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:03 pm

credit : mbc.

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm

a very old Interview, but I would like to post here...Smile

[2003] Han Hyo Joo 100Q&A

Source: T.E.A. http://cafe.daum.net/mtmhj
Translations: HJ International http://hanhyojoo.hostrator.com
Always put links back to the source and translations.

1.이름 : 한효주
Name: Han Hyo Joo

2.생일 : 87.2.22
Birthday: 22.02.87

3.사는곳 :
Living location:

4.배우고싶은 악기 :악기는 거의다 다루지만, 꼭 뽑는다믄 플룻
Musical instrument that you want to learn: I can play most of them. If I must pick one, I would choose flute.

5.키 :170
Height: 170 cm

6.지금 먹구싶은 음식 : 김치찌개
Food that you want to eat now: Kimchi stew

7.좋아하는 음식 : 맵고짠거!비빔밥,감자탕
Favorite food: Spicy and salty food! Bibim Bab (Boiled rice with assorted mixtures), Potato stew

8.싫어하는 음식 : 보신탕
Disliked food: dogmeat stew

9.좋아하는 연예인 : 신하균(연예인중 그렇게 열광적으로 좋아해본 사람은 없다)
Favorite entertainer: Sin Ha Gyun (There’s no entertainer that I especially prefer)

10.잘하는 음식: 김치볶음밥
Dishes that you do well: Fried rice with Kimchi

11.이상형은? : 착한사람. 호감가는 사람. 나에게 관심있어 해주는 사람.
Your ideal man: Kindhearted and prepossessing person who cares of me.

12.외모는? : 그냥 정말 못생기지만 않으면!
Your appearance? Not bad.

13.노래 18번곡 : 김종서(실연)
Song that you’ve sung 18 times: Kim Jong Seo ( Broken heart )

14.첫사랑 :
First love:

15.첫키스 :
First kiss:

16.잘보는 프로그램 : 올인,(미니시리즈는 자주 봐요)
Program that you think good: All in ( I often watch dramas )

17.좋아하는 꽃 : 물망초, 안개꽃
Favorite flowers: Foget-me-not, Gypsophila

18.신발사이즈 : 250
Shoes size: 250

19.스트레스 해소법은? : 문잠궈놓고 음악 크게 틀어놓고 막 울기, 애들이랑 수다떨기
The way that you relieve your stresses: Listening to music in full volume. Chatting with kids.

20.시력 : 0.4,0.5
Eyesight: 0.4,0.5

21.결혼하고픈 나이 :30
Age for marriage: 30

22.좋아하는 말: 네멋대로해라
Favorite words: Do what you please.

23.좋아하는 과일 : 포도
Favorite fruit: Grapes

24.좋아하는 색 : 바다색
Favorite color: Color of the sea

25.최근 가장 뿌듯한 일 : 음, 다음에 내 카페가 생긴일
Recently, what makes you the happiest? My Daum Cafe things.

26.아끼는 물건 : 잘때 꼭 안고 자는 곰인형
Thing that you cherish: The Teddy bear that I sleep with

27.갑자기 하고 싶은말 : 앗싸
Words you suddenly want to say: Oh Yeah (A sa)

28.가장 기억나는 영화 : 봄날은 간다
The most memorized movie: Spring days come

29.지금 막 생각나는 사람 : 친구들
Persons whom you think of now: Friends

30.10년 후의 자신의 모습은? : 글쎄, 그때가봐야지 알수있겠지 나의 모습은
What will you be after 10 years? Then let’s wait and see what I will be at that time.

31.자신의 장점 : 나와 친해졌던 사람들은 다시금 나를 부른다. 매일 웃는다
My strong point: Get along well with others. Smile everyday

32.자신의 단점 : 예민하다
My shortcoming: Oversensitive

33.존경하는 사람 : 엄마 아빠
Respected persons: Father, Mother

34.생일 선물로 받구 싶은것 : 강아지 (동물 무지 좋아해>_<)
Birthday gift that you want: A Puppy ( I love animals so much>_< )

35.세상을 살아가는 이유 : 내가 태어났고, 이왕 태어난거 세상사람들에게 나를 남기려고,
Reason for live: Since I was born, I should leave self-worth to the world.

36.가입된카페가있는가요?(구체적으루) : 미스빙그레들 가입하는 카페(아유레디미스빙그레), 내 친구들 카페, 연예인들 카페, 강아지를 사랑하는 사람들의 모임
Do you visit cafes that you’ve sighed in? Yes. Miss Binggeures’ cafe, my friends’ cafe, entertainers’ cafe, love puppy people’s meeting

37.취미 : 노래부르기, 영화보기, 글쓰기, 연기연습하기, 피아노치기, 노래듣기, 책읽기,등등등
Hobbies: Singing, watching the movie, writing, practicing the acting skills, playing the piano, listening to the music, reading, etc.

38.특기 : 구연동화, 피아노, 글쓰기, 달리기, 검도;;
Talents: Oral narration of fairy tales, playing the piano, writing, running, fencing

39.버릇 : 글쎄, 그렇게 큰 버릇은 없다.
Habit: No special habit

40.사랑하는 사람에게 해주고 싶은것 : 밥
What do you want to give to your lover: Rice (Cooking)

41.사랑하는 사람에게 받구 싶은것 : 사랑
What do you want to receive from your lover: Love

42.사랑하는 사람이랑 하고 싶은것 : 같이 바다로 여행가기
What do you want to do with your lover? Sea voyage

44.좋아하는 동물 : 동물은 정말 다 좋아한다.
Favorite animal: I really love all animals

45.지금 입고 있는 옷차림 : 교복;;
What do you wear now? School uniform

46.가장 꼴불견이라고 생각되는 사람 : 거짓말 하는사람, 겉과속이 다른사람,내숭떠는사람
Persons whom you dislike: Liar, person who think one way and act another, cheater

47.자신이 약해 보일때 : 별것 아닌일에 눈물이 나올때
What’s the moment that you feel fragile: Crying for merest little things

48.기분이 젤루 나쁜적 : ...

49.친구를 맘 아푸게 했던일 : 생각하기 싫다..
Have you done something to hurt your friends? Don’t want to recall such things.

50.자신의 생긴것에 대해 느낌 : 그냥 나니까, 내자신으로 좋다
How do you feel yourself? Good.

51.제일 친한친구랑 어떻게 알게 되었나? : 학교에서,
How did you meet your best friends? In school

52.결혼하면 신혼여행지는? : 아직 생각해보진않았지만 세계일주면좋겠다 ㅋㅋ
What will you do for your honeymoon? Though I haven’t thought about this, it will be great to travel around the world.

53.삐삐 or 핸폰 or 은 있나요? : 넵 핸드폰있죠
Do you have paper or cell phone? Yes, I have a cell phone.

54.한달에 전화요금은 얼마? : 30000원정도
How much do you pay for your telephone or cell phone? : 30000 Korean won

55.좋아하는 숫자 : 2
Favorite number: 2

56.자신의 주량 : 아직 안마셔봤다, 심지어 수학여행에서도-_-;;미련하지
Drinking capacity: I don't know. I haven’t even tried drinking during my school field trip.

57.외박 경험 : 친구네집에서 잔것 빼고는.. 시험보기 하루전날에 같이 밤새자고 했다가, 그냥 자버렸어>_<
Staying out for over a night: Sleep at friend’s home because of study…prepare for exams. Just sleeping.

58.가출 경험 : 없다
Experience of disappearance from home: Never

59.직업 : 학생
Profession: Student

60.좋아하는 가수나 밴드: 자우림
Favorite singer or band: Jaurim

61.무서워하는것 : 귀신
Thing that you fear of: Ghost

62.기억에 남는 선물: 강아지
Most impressed gift: Puppy

63.갑자기 하고픈 말 :
Words you suddenly want to say:

64.자신이 사랑하는 사람과 자신을 사랑해주는 사람이 있다면 어떻게 할 것인가?? : 내가 사랑하는 사람과 사랑할래, 결혼할거 아니니까!
If you meet a person whom you love and a person who loves you, what will you do? For me, love the person whom I love. But the marriage is another thing.

65.약속시간때 최고로 기다려 본시간 : 1시간
What was the longest time that you waited for a date? 1 hour

66.제일 기억남는일 :

67.제일 기억나는 사람 :

68.취침시간 : 불규칙 대충12~3시사이-_-;;
Time to sleep: Between 12 o’clock to 3 o’clock sleep.gif;;

69.좋아하는 말..: 천재는 1%의영감과 99%의 노력으로 만들어진다
Favorite words: A genius is from 1% inspiration and 99% efforts.

70.거울앞에 서면 생각나는 단어 : 흐음
What will you say when you are in front of a mirror? Heum

71.심심할때 혼자서 주로 하는 일(짓): 영화보거나 노래듣기
What do you do when you are bored? Listening to the music or watching the movie.

72.좋아하는 게임 : 테트리스
Favorite game: Tetris

73.남자나 여자를 만나면 먼저 가는곳 : 밥먹으러!
What will they do firstly when a man and a woman date? Have a dinner

74.현재 삶의 만족도는? : 65%
How much do you satisfy your actual life: 65%

75.성격은? : 발랄,활발,책임감있지만.....쪼금 예민한 편이라는 소릴 듣는다
Characters? Lively, active, responsible, a little sensitive

76.가족관계 : 엄마 아빠 남동생 나
Family members: Father, Mother, Younger brother and I

77.좋아하는 사람이 화내면 : 화가 풀어질때까지 그냥 두기
If your lover is angry: I’ll leave him along until he feels better.

78.좋아하는 사람이 헤어지자구 하면 : 깨끗하게 헤어지고, 아파하겠지
If your lover wants to seperate: Part in a clean manner, though I may feel heartache.

79.무인도에 갈때 꼭 가져갈것 3가지 : 가족,친구,불
Three things that you will take with if you go to a solitary island? Family, friend, and fire.

80.사랑하는 이가 떠났을때 느낌? : 글쎄...
How do you feel when your lover is gone? Who knows?

81.이거 쓰고 할일 : 학교숙제!
What are you writing now? Homework

82.기억나는 CF : 메타콘, 내가 아는사람들이 나와서
Memorized CF: Metakon, People whom I know have come.

83.별명 : 치아와, 한탱등
Nickname: Chi A Hua, Han Taeng Deung

84.옆에 있는 물건 : 먹을 음식
What’s beside you? Food

85.가장 기억남는 사이트/프로그램 :

86.지금 입고있는 옷 :

87.지금 제일 갖구싶은 것 :

88.즐기는 스포츠 : 달리기,검도(운동 좋아해요 많이 하진 못해도 시간때문에)
Favorite sports: Running, Fencing ( I love sports but can’t do many exercises because of busy schedule)

89.지금 머리 스타일 : 단발
Actual hair style: Short hair

90.좋아하는 계절 : 겨울
Favorite season: Winter

91.가방안에 들어있는것 : 책
What’s in your bag: Book

92.꼭 가보고 싶은 곳이나 살고 싶은 곳: 배산임수지역
Place that you want to go or live: Somewhere with mountains and waters

93.자신이 구두쇠라고 생각할 때 : 없는데!
What’s the moment that you feel yourself as a miser? Never.

94.제일싫어하는스타일: 센스없는.
Style that you dislike: those which have no sense.

95.몇살까지 살고 싶은지 : 음, 하느님이 데려갈때까지
How long do you want to live? As God arranges

96.나중에 만나고픈 사람 :
Person whom you want to meet in the future:

97.추천할만한 음식 : 감자탕
Your recommended food: Potato stew

98.기억남는 여행 : 태국여행
Memorized voyage: Voyage in Thailand

99.노래방가면 꼭 부르는 노래 : 베이비복스노래,자우림노래,박기영 노래,장나라 노래,등등
Songs that you will surely sing in Karaoke: Baby Vox’ songs, Jaurim’s songs, Park Ki Young’s songs, Jang Na Ra’s songs,

100.마지막으로 하고싶은말? : 앞으로 내인생이 창창했음 좋겠다
Last words that you want to say: My life will be better in the future.

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

selamat pagi,,,,

saa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Pagi....Rajin yah pagi2 udah kesini hehe^^
welcome in our SeungJoo forum^^

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Posting piku FM di Jepang ah....

credit: navicon

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saa on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 pm

disni lebih cepet dr pd di FI ya?,,,hihihi,,,, wink
rae ngobrolin HJ nya disini aja ya,,,,soalnya susah banget mau posting di FI.... Sad

saa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

oke2 deh....di jadwal dulu tapi saa...biasanya OL jm brp? biar kita bs OL bareng wkwkwk....soalnya disini suka sepi.....

iya disini lebih cepet, soalnya forumnya lapang sih gk banyak isinya kek fi hehe....

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 am

wahh ternyata klo ol disini kebanyakan siang yaa Rolling Eyes
klo malem gini sepi hehehe...

White_lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmihasian_nya on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:57 pm

huahha akhirnya main disini jg,,, orang2nya pasti masih onnie2ku,,,
oke lah, bru belajar main diforum ini aka pemula,,, jd this my first post

sunmihasian_nya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 am

hoho LI lagi error pengen posting disini aja ah...XD XD XD

Welcome Sunmi^^

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 am

Samsung NX10 photos! Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck lovestruck

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:07 am

seperti biasa baju & makeup HJ simple tp tetep cantik afro1 afro1
thanks rae buat pikunya... smiley

White_lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 am

Asyik..ada Lily...OL disini aja Lil XD XD....

iyah itu updatean..kek nya mo ada CF nya deh....yg Samsung ini...

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Mau liat piku HJ main haegeum rollingeyes

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 am

HJ Play haegeum.... rollingeyes

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:44 am

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:45 am

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:01 am

rae... sorry kemaren gak tau klo rae lg ol jg...
makanya gw langsung off hehehe...
thanks buat video2 DY...
HJ bener2 cantik pake hanbook afro1

White_lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vio_v on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 am

Asik...ada video DY
foto2 HJ halaman depan juga OK2 tuh Rae
Thx Rae...

vio_v

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Han Hyo-joo and Lee Byeong-heon the most beautiful smile 1st and 2nd

Actress Han Hyo-joo and Lee Byeong-Heon have been chosen as the actor and actress with the most beautiful smile.

According to Seven Dew, in celebration of 'Teeth Day' on the 9th of June, there was a survey of 518 people done from the 25th of May to the 8th of June. In the 'Who has the most beautiful smile?' survey, Han Hyo-joo was chosen as first (178 people, 34.3%) and Lee Byeong-Heon came second (174 people, 33.6%).

Seven Dew said, "The most outstanding this about actress Han Hyo-joo is her 'healthy' smile. Her comfortable and elegant image comes from the smile. Her image until now has set positively in fans' hearts".

About Lee Byeong-Heon, who came second, "A an actor that has the originality of a smile, his white teeth are good but his wide smile makes him look like he's that much confident and attractive".

Han Hyo-joo received the Best TV Actress Award at the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards for the MBC drama "Dong Yi", beating touch competitors like "Sign" Kim Ah-joong and "Secret Garden" Ha Ji-won.

Lee Byeong-Heon is planning on departing to America for movie "G.I. Joe 2".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )
http://www.hancinema.net/han-hyo-joo-and-lee-byeong-heon-the-most-beautiful-smile-1st-and-2nd--30489.html

Very Happy

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top