Lee Seung Gi News & Updated

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lee Seung Gi News & Updated

Post by Rae_Yoo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 am

Nominasi Hyo joo untuk Best Actress...

Nominasi Hyo Joo untuk Popularity Award...

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rismahtglg on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 am

Gabung~~
hehehe.
saya sk sama seunggi dr dulu. sk karna lagu2nya. hehehe Very Happy Very Happy

rismahtglg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 am

hoo iya boleh2 kok risma gabung kesini hehe...^^

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 am

KEGUGUPAN LEE SEUNG GI

Sukses jadi penyanyi dan pemain film ternyata nggak bikin LEE SEUNG GI jadi lancar untuk berbicara di depan publik saat dia memandu talk show, HEART OF STEEL. Pemeran SUN WOO HWAN dalam serial hits SHINING INHERITANCE ini gugup banget saat mau jadi MC. “malam sebelum episode pertama aku aku tidak bisa tidur, memikirkan apa yang akan aku katakan besok”, cerita cowok kelahiran 13 januari 1987 ini. untunglah, seung gi punya bakat tenang ini berhasil menyelesaikan tugasnya dengan baik. “yah, walaupun awalnya memang sangat gugup dan aku deg-degan”, tambahnya dengan senyum manisnya.

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Posting piku lama....

Last edited by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Last edited by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 am

Hi everyone -
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'll post the rest of my summary of the YSMM episode
EDIT - Okay here you go:

Picking up at around the 30 minute mark:

Boom tells the MCs and guests that his SAHN-TEE-ness, is actually FUN and delicious, and that is NOT easy to achieve. He goes on to say that he stayed up all night to come up with a special jingle for YSMM, and while it's not high quality, it's fun and tasty. He performs it and we hear LSG say that it doesn't have a cheap feel at all.
Im Chang Jung says the same thing, and adds, "In order to have a cheap feel to it, you need someone next to you like this." Im Chang Jung does a really goofy dance and sure enough, the performance looks pretty cheap!
KHD then of course, gets LSG to do the same thing, and says, "This will make up for him being 2 hours late!!
LSG says, "I really want to do this well! (How am I to really give off a cheap vibe?)"
Im Chang Jung says, "Just do it!"
LSG - Gosh, this is something I should call and get approval from my company president before doing...
Caption reads: Company President's mama's boy...
After LSG does his dance, caption reads: 5 years of cultivating his image is crumbling...
LSG - I'm going to make a phone call I'll be right back!
The Female MC says - You look classy no matter what you do.
KHD - Showing Sahn-tee-ness is something you have to work on.
Caption on Boom reads: Born to be Sahn-tee (HA!)

Topic shifts to SOME CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING TO ALWAYS KEEP UP THE IMAGE THAT YOU HAVE:
KHD - You were famous all the while attending school.
LSG - Truthfully, I'm more mindful of and take care of my image at school than on shows.
The day before school, I get REALLY nervous: what should I wear? and stuff like that.
MALE MC - Because of the girls!
LSG - That too but everything.
KHD - Because after all, I'm Lee Seung Gi... (I love KHD kidding around with LSG like that!)
LSG - That wasn't what I was trying to say...
Anyway, I realize that I get way too nervous on days before school.
Recently I started grad school and on the first day, I had this book. If it said Global Finance in Korean I wouldn't care, but it said Global Finance (IN ENGLISH), so to show off the (English) letters, I carried my book like this. And if the letters were on the top part of the cover it would be fine but since they were more toward the middle, my hand kept moving down like this. (HA!!! Too funny! IMAGE CONSCIOUS INDEED!)
But what I feel the MOST IMPORTANT thing is: If you're an entertainer, at school, no matter what, you can never come off like you're in a rush or hurry and run or anything like that (haha he HAS to be cool at all times!!!). No matter what, please believe me when I say this.
YOON JONG SHIN - Show us how you walk on campus.
LSG - There has never been an instance where I ran at school but...
He goes on to say how when having to go a long distance in a really short amount of time, he runs in a really cool way (along with making sure that he's in the midst of a crowd of other students so he won't stand out) and does a little re-enactment. He stresses that you (an entertainer in school) must never show that you're exerting effort when running.

Boom talks about how he has to always be mindful of his image as well. For instance, when he's out and about and people go, "Look there's Boom! Hi Boom!" he has to give them a little something as a fan-service --- sprinkle a little bit of Sahn-tee their way if you will --- so that they won't go away feeling like Boom's not as fun as he is on TV. So he gives them stuff like his little butt-wave haha.
KHD of course immediately gets LSG to do it haha. After LSG does his butt-wave, he falls to the ground again, because his image that he has cultivated over 5 years is again, crumbling down!!
LSG - I'll REALLY be right back I NEED to make a quick call (to my company president).
KHD - It was fun you're gonna come off well ~~~ (Love his tone here it's like, "Don't worry~~~)

LSG then reveals something that he does with respect to his image. This is something he has never done on TV. He tells MCM and KHD that they probably have never seen him do this before:
When he's eating a bowl of soup, he will never lift the bowl and eat the soup off the bowl --- he'll always use a spoon. And also, he'll never scoop rice into soup and mix it.
YOON JONG SHIN - Why???
LSG - I've come to think that - not scooping rice and mixing it into the soup - makes you look more classy.
IM CHANG JUNG - How do you live so uncomfortably like that?
LSG - The thing is I ONLY do that when I'm at school! (Uh...but you just said you've never done that on TV too....)

LSG then was asked if he was ever deeply in love and he revealed that when he was in his 1st year of college. MCM was like, "This is the first time I'm hearing of this!" and KHD goes, "Who are we to you?!" Haha. Then LSG clarified that this was a BIG CRUSH as opposed to an actual love affair. She was older and nothing ever happened because she had a boyfriend...
The Female MC asked what made him like her so much and he said, "She was confident, like Boom..." HA!!! What a Huhdang thing to say!!!
Boom tells her to say something to her so LSG says "I hope you're doing well." (This little part was kind of lame imho).

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:10 am

Lee Sook Young's Power FM (Radio Show. 10/7, 2007) -

(my comment: This interview was short a bit but really substantial to get the information because of speed Q&A. ^^)

Q : How about your campus life? I thought you don't have much time to go to college.

A: Yeah, You're right. So I have took care of this problem replacing my paper instead.

Q : What about your total credits?

A : Actually it's not good.

But I don't have problem to pass the course. ^^

Q : Do you get to know female colleagues?

A : Oh... Not yet. I don't have girl friend at all.

From when I was a high school student, I haven't have a girl friend so I feel comfortable to hang out with male friends.

Q : I think you don't have much fun in your life. haha...

A : I sometimes feel regret about this.

Because most male friends are in the military service now.

There is no one I can contact these days.

Q : I think no one believe your words.

You look very popular among the girls because you seem to look very comely and gentle.^^

OK then... What about among the entertainers?

A : Worse. ^^

Q : What about ZO ZUNG RIN?

A : She's like a sister to me.

Q : Don't you have a cell phone still?

A : No, I don't have a cell phone.

Q : How can you live without the cell?

A : Do it. I recommend that.
Unexpectedly it's quite good.

Q : Have you ever dated with NUNA?

A: No.

But I just had a one sided love experience once.

I prefer the woman who I can learn from and depend on.

Q : This time for SPEED Q&A.

Answer the questions quickly, please.

A : Alright.

Q : What time do you get up in the morning?

A: At 10 o'clock.

Q : What's the first doing after getting up in the morning?

A: Watching TV.

Q : What's your nickname?

A: Dol-sik-i (It sound like country boy's name that naive and ignorant in Middle Ages ^^ so cute and innocent boy's name)

Q : When is your first love?

A: When I was in 9th grade.

Q : When is your last love?

A: When I was in 10th grade.

Q : The recent movie you watched?

A: The Simpsons Movie.

Q : The credits of the last semester?

A: 3.2 points.

Q : Oh~~not bad~~ ^^

What kind of person in the class?

A : Quite person.

Q : What's your favorite song in KARAOKE?

A: Because you're my woman. ^^

Q : Express your personality just by one line?

A : Honesty...

Q : What's your strong point?

A : The mind that I willing to live justifiably and fairly...

Q : What's your weak point?

A : too cautious to others.

Q : Wow. times up~~

(turning to normal situation)

Q : What's your blood type?

A: B.

Q : What do you do during your free time?

A: Doing exercise in fitness club, reading, and preparing next schedule.

Q : You have too monotonous life to youngster.

What's your favorite motto?

A : Let's live a good life.

Q : If you evaluate yourself, what points would do you get?

A : 81-2 points...?

Q : To be honest with you, if I could go back to my college student life, you're my ideal type. I really like decent man
like you . ^^

A : Oh... Thank you... ^^

- Park Soo Hong's radio show. 3 / 31, 2008 -

Q : Is there anyone who fall in love at first sight?

A : Umm.... I think I have a type that fall in love at first sight.

Q : How many girls did you fall in love at first sight?

A : Ahaha.. One or two?

Q : Go on now...?

A: No.

Q : What kind of type that you express your favor to girl?

Frankly or baldly? For example "Shall we have some coffee or tea?"

A : (Smiling) No. I can't do straight talk like that.

Even though I think of her so much and have butterfly in my stomach, I pretend not to like her at all around there.

And when I take the chance to talk to her, I speak nothing to do with her or my mind to her.

Q : When you jumped into the sea in mid-winter in 1n2d, what were you thinking about?

A: I had the only thinking that "I want to eat the dinner." That's all.

As you know our program doesn't offer something to eat freely. So when we're shooting this show, we naturally

dangle to challenge to survive.

Q : AHAHA ;;;;

- Super Junior's Kiss the Radio - Radio show - (3/31, 2008)

Q : If you have a girl friend, what would you like to do with her?

A : Normal things. such as... watching movies... and going to travel.

Yeah. I want to travel with her.

Q : What's your ideal type on appearance?

A : Umm... Well...

Q : Is it good that she's pretty?

A : Of course... a pretty girl is fine...

But I don't have a specific type of that.

Q : What about the skin, huh?

good skin is better?

A : ahaha... well. of course. good skin is better.

Q : Tell us about the height.

A : I really don't care about the height.

I would prefer shorter rather than taller.

About 161cm...

Q : Huh?

A : (he reacts response)

Yeah. by 166cm.

Q : What about the hair style then?

long hair is good?

A : Well... yeah. Most men have a fantasy about the long hair...

Q : You have dimples. How about the girl who have dimples?

A : Well.. Yeah... I like that.

Q : How could you do that? You said you don't have specific hoping, but you revealed to have lots of conditions

about the ideal type.

A : (SG is embbarrased) ahaha ;;;

Q : SG is so nice that he is tangled in evil gangster. so sorry.~

translated into English by suncastles

It’s all for this post ^_^
Love and peace to all <3

cr: Vanny Soompi

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 am

Q: If you wouldn't have a job as a singer, what would you do in your lifetime? (interview with YOEN-YE-GA-JUNG-GE at KBS)

A : Maybe normally architect. designer for architect.

MY NOTE) In Interview a few years ago, he mentioned that he wanted to be a sports player once. In conclusion, his dream was architect or sports player...

Q : How old would you like to marry? (happy together at kbs)
A : Around 30.
Q: Is it okay with NUNA (older than his)? (happy together at kbs)
A : If I like her. yeah.

Q: Frankly, what grade or rank is the best through your school life?
A: (Very embarrassed...) A HAHA. the number 1 in my class.

my note) I heard that his best grade in his high school life was top 2 in the whole classes. Of course at that time, he's the top 1 in his own class.

And the worst result was 8 in his class because of his rock band activities. He made his mind to quit the band because of his fallen grade. So he had the last perform for his studying in dae-hak-ro (street name). Luckily in that perform, Lee Sun Hee (his company representatives and legendary singer in 80s in Korea) found out him. The only sg of the band picked up as a candidate for singer at HOOK ENTERTAINMENT. I heard that the first time he met LSH was when he was 10th grade at that time. He have trained for 2 years to debut as a singer in tv.

Q: About his first love.

my note) There weren't much information about that, But I'll tell you as far as I know. This is all I know about that.

His first love was a girl who attended same academic institute after school.

(Korean students do study very hard so most students take a lesson after school by private tutor or academic institute)

They met in same academic institute when he was 9th grade, I think she was the same age. He said she was quite popular among the boys. (As you know that story at Yashuimmanman that another boy flirted with his girl friend. So he contacted him not to flirt with her on his cell phone by text message. But the boy has gone to travel to see beach~... that story kk)

They have met each other for about 1 year. And then he went to high school(10th) and started rock band activities. And his girl friend went abroad to study Music to Boston in USA at that time. They finally broke up with.

But I think he is having some affection to her still. At his first concert, as he told his old stories showing his pictures, he was saying to her "What do you do now? ..." I think he misses her a little bit. Isn't it natural thing? Because his fresh first love. ^^

And the second love, as you know, the girl who go in Dong-gook University.

He said she was older than him by 1 year. He confessed to her. But he got to realized soon that she already had a boy friend. So he didn't make it at all. There is no one who she is.

Q : About his cell phone.

Most people are very shocked a few months ago because sg haven't had cell phone for about 4 years. During his tr

aining season, he got rid of his own cell phone to concentrate on his debut. Of course his company also agreed on this.

Hong Rock Ki, who is entertainer and in BEAUTY TALK at KBS, said "If I want to talk to sg on the line, I should call his mom instead in the house. "Hi~ Where is Seung Gi, MOM?"

But recently about two month ago, we could discovery his new black cell phone named 'PRADA phone' by his NUNA fans.

Q : MOVING out to Chung-Dam-Dong.

SG originally lived in Kang-buk district when he was high school student.

(Seoul ciry is largely divided into 2 pieces. District upper of the Han River is called "Kang Book" and Districrt down of

the Han River is called "KangNam".)

But this place was very far from Hook entertainment in Chung-Dam-Dong of KangNam. He said it took three hours to got there and went home. So his family moved to Chung-Dam-Dong near hook entertainment.

Chung-Dam-Dong is one of the richest districts in Korea. Many entertainers live here or near here. And most entertainment companies are located at this district.

Q :his detailed personality

According to pd of 1n2d, sg really packs various possessions in his bag.

at least 5 hats, multi vitamin pills, face roller, toner, emulsion and hand cream,

washing stuff, electric shaver, brief and several outfits...etc. nowadays he prepares three kinds of vitamin pills for each Hyung.
:wub:

Q : If you have some memories that you really erase through your entertainer life, tell us about ? (interview with YOEN-YE-GA-JUNG-GE at KBS)

A : The moment I danced. ahahaha. ;;

Q: Which part is the best one in your body? (Hong Jin Kyung's radio show)
A: My bottom (hips). really hip up. haha.

Q : Is it possible to live without cell phone? Is it real? (Hong Jin Kyung's radio show)
A : Yes. I don't have cell phone.
Q : Let's say you don't feel uncomfortable at all, but what's that guilty to the people around you? haha.
A : Umm... I have a very simple life cycle. I nearly stay at home when I take a break. I do watching something (tv drama or movies). Going to my college, my home, gym, and visiting my entertainment company sometimes. That's nearly all places I go.
Q : You are the man who have too admirable life style. ahaha..;;

Q : When did you do your first kiss? (Hong Jin Kyung's Radio show)
A : When I was 12th grade.
With whom? I don't wanna mention it. no specific. ^^
Q : That was very good for you though. Because of your life cycle you told in this studio, I though you have never kissed through your lifetime.

(my note) There is same question like this about his first kiss.

I don't know exactly what the show was, but I think that was a m.net interview? maybe.

In that interview with M.NET(I'm not sure but), the reporter persistently asked who she was. SG said "Oh... that was...in the hospital." "oh, hospital? what happened? Why were you in there...?"

"uh,,, because I was in shooting my music video. that was my first kiss." (Because you're my woman Music Video) The reporter looked so embarrassed, aha~. So witty guy...

Q: What's the meaning the words "the one who I recently become a fan" in your third album at 'thanks to' section?" (Hong Jin Kyung's radio show)

A: During my rest time, I have watched TV drama from abroad very much. One of them, there is a japanese tv drama "1L Of Tears". I was getting to fall into the character role by SAWAGIRI ERIKA. I became a real fan through that tv drama. So I put it down. SAWAGIRI ERIKA!! Of course I also like KIMURA TAKUYA, who is very popular in Korea, among the japanese actors.

Q : You go Dong-Kook University. We have the same college. What's your major? (Hong Jin Kyung's radio show)
A: I was majoring in Journalism first but I transferred to International commercial relations.
Q : Why did you transfer?
A : I thought that doesn't fit for me unexpectedly. Even though I have studied for 2 years in Journalism, I transferred to another major.
Q: What field do you study in your new major, International commercial relations? It sounds like so hard.
A: It's a kind of trade that deal with international market.
Q : OH.... such as foreign exchange, economics, and finance?
Suddenly you look so great.

A: haha, I also don't clearly understand what that means during my class.

Q : I heard you're still in getting taller?
A : Yeah, many people said I'm getting taller than before.
Q : How tall are you now?
A : I don't know exactly. Actually I don't measure on purpose. If there aren't much, I would disappointed at. so...
But that was true taller than before.
Q: How fresh, How young you are. You're still in growth period.

(my note) his height is 184 now. I heard one fan asked that question in person at another radio show. I read that from leeseungki fan site.

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:54 pm

credit: as labeled

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Credit : pizzahut.co.kr

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm

[INTERVIEW] Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi - Part 1

Senior Reporter.Kang Myoung-Seok
Photographer.Chae ki-won
Editor.Lee Ji-Hye ,Jessica Kim

10: The photographer said you are good at putting on different expressions, as if you're acting while thinking about a certain situation. What do you think about when you take photos?
Lee Seung-gi (Lee): I noticed that some of my senior actors put on different expressions when they take photos. And it seems that the more I think, the more various expressions I can put on. That's why I imagine I'm acting when I'm being photographed.

10: Are you the type that usually prepares and thinks a lot in advance?
Lee: The president of my agency is strict (laugh) so even if I do start becoming lazy, people around me set me straight so that I can prepare in time. And it's different when I go to a shoot for TV shows with the ad-libs prepared. Even with talk show "Strong Heart," I can think up several dozens of ad-libs if I look at the script enough. But I'll only get to use one of them on the show so I keep thinking of the different situations which could arise on the show.

10: So the seemingly spontaneous remarks you make on "Strong Heart" are actually from thorough preparation.
Lee: That's why I have a headache. [Kang] Ho-dong is the main host of the show so he has no choice but to go along with the script. I can help make the show better by wrapping up a conversation after a guest answers Kang's question. But it's something you can't prepare in advance which is why it's so difficult.

10: Did producer Park Sang-hyuk tell you why he cast you as one of the main hosts for the show?
Lee: I don't ask those type of questions. I'm scared I might become too conscious of what I've heard and not be myself. How I do in the future is more important, I think.

10: Does Kang give you advice?
Lee: Kang doesn't pressure the guests. He is cautious about telling people what he thinks because he believes that those who appear on TV are doing so because they have an ability they trust in themselves.

10: What is your thoughts on him?
Lee: That the difference between being first and second are nowhere close to each other. With variety show "Two Days and One Night," I wasn't host of the show so I thought all six of us were involved in its making. But now that I know what it's like being emcee, wow. It's definitely not an easy job at all -- listening to the the stories of all the guests, figuring out the connections, giving people roles... The person who is at the center of a show, like Kang, and has to make the program fun and those who are watching from beside, are on a complete different spectrum I think.

10: You once said you have room to breathe when your goal is to reach 99 but it's entirely different when you add 1 onto it.
Lee: I used to tell myself that I would be happy with 99. But people who will be content with reaching 99 seem to have a mindset so different from those who want to reach 100 that the gap is closer to 200 or 300.

10: How did you come to think such thoughts? I heard that you went out to do manual labor after debuting and becoming famous because you thought it wasn't right that you were making so much money.
Lee: So many people around me were telling me that I don't try hard enough because I didn't face much difficulty growing up so being the immature guy I was back then, I told myself I could put myself in that situation then. I had the wrong idea about it now that I think about it. because it's a different kind of difficulty.

10: Is it in your nature to control yourself and keep developing/
Lee: I'm very cowardly. I don't like creating problems and I was taught at home not to either.

How did your parents teach you? I read on the Internet that you are close with them yet courteous toward them.
Lee: They didn't boss me around but rather let me do what I want. But I feel guilty when they cross the line (laugh) so I guess you could say that's in my nature.

10: But weren't your choices rather bold, on the other hand? Everything must have been a risk for you -- from your role as an annoying guy in KBS series "xxx" or taking on the role as host in "Strong Heart."
Lee: I'm not the one who calls the bets. I'm very cowardly (laugh) so I just go with whatever bold decision my agency makes for me.

10: Even if your company makes the decision, you're the one who gets the response. Isn't it tough?
Lee: I really was so stressed about "Strong Heart." If I was going to take it on, I wanted to do a good job with it, but with all the preparing I had to do, I kept myself if I could really do it. But I've only been at this career for about six years now. I haven't experienced that much failure or success either. I don't think I should be making my own decision with the mere experience I have right now.

But despite that personality of yours, you seem very bold in "Two Nights and One Day."
Lee: You're right. I'm emotional in many ways. I try not to show it too much on TV though because it won't do me much good but I do think a tenaciousness, in the good sense, is necessary in making a show. I just let myself go (laugh) or I might get sick.

10: It seems you show more of your real self when you're working.
Lee: It's comfortable because I'm working within a set boundary -- in broadcasting in my case. I don't go on TV to create problems so even if there's a misunderstanding, the viewers will know I didn't intend on it and I get to work with veteran celebrities and they accept pretty much all I say as long as it doesn't cross the line. And I don't know that many celebrities. I never even went on a trip with my friends in high school. So I love traveling with the cast of "Two Nights and One Day." I can't wait till we shoot another episode and I feel so happy when I make others laugh.

Senior Reporter : Kang Myoung-Seok two@10asia.co.kr
Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@10asia.co.kr
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr, Lee Ji-Hye seven@10asia.co.kr
<¨Ï10Asia All rights reserved>

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:59 pm

[INTERVIEW] Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi - Part 2

Senior Reporter.Kang Myoung-Seok
Photographer.Chae ki-won
Editor.Lee Ji-Hye ,Jessica Kim

10: You seem to have a vibe that's different from other celebrities your age. Even at year-end award events, you didn't seem to quite fit into the category of idol stars.
Lee: You're right. I felt that at the end of the year. The singers were all sitting together but I felt awkward being there. Amongst the idols, plus I'm not really that with anyone in particular. And the idol singers dance too so I wouldn't really get to perform with them either.

10: Does working alone, separate from people your age, influence your work? You seemed to be a bit uneasy in responding to another actor's lines in comparison to when you lead a scene alone in SBS TV series "Shining Inheritance."
Lee: It's because my acting wasn't good. And I'm the type that practices a lot so I had gone over my lines numerous times. I memorize my lines perfectly to make up for my acting but that doesn't always mean I'll deliver them perfectly either. But I wouldn't think of that and just pour out my lines, even after making a mistake. Because that's how I rehearsed. (laugh) I think that's why my acting may have seemed awkward. And I'd be the clumsy character on a variety show at 6:30 p.m. then a son of an heir at 10 p.m. so I think that didn't help in getting viewers into my character.

10: Are you not pressured by doing a variety of work?
Lee: I like to be natural. People see me as Lee Seung-gi so when I did "Shining Inheritance," I think it was good that there was some of me in the character rather just being the plain bad boy. People have already seen the me at 6:30 p.m. I think I'd be driving viewers away if I was greedy and declared that acting is something completely different.

10: But a variety of responses come out depending on the success or failure of every realm of the entertainment industry you work in. For example, if your drama does well but not your music, they'll still say you failed.
Lee: I honestly had expected my fourth album to do better so the result wasn't as satisfying. But before that, "Will You Marry Me" received great response, much more than I had expected. I think there are times that something will work out better than you expected or worse. In the beginning I would feel good after hearing a compliment and then disgruntled after being criticized. But I don't think I should be swayed by it.

10: You were very popular last year -- doesn't that pressure you?
Lee: I'm always the same. I wanted to be the same person I was when I first debuted so that's why I kept working hard on "Two Nights and One Day" after "Shining Inheritance."

10: Then how do you picture yourself in the future?
Lee: People like Kang Ho-dong and baseball player Park Chan-ho say they want to do all that they can, while they can, rather than quitting at one point and becoming a legend. They want to keep going till there is no lingering emotion left. It's the same for me too. And I still have about ten years left to become their age so I'll work hard for the time being.

10: Many mothers pick you as the ideal son for your trustworthy image. What sort of atmosphere were you raised in?
Lee Seung-gi (Lee): They never set any restrictions. But no matter what, they did not like me sleeping over at someone else's house. So even in college, if I hang out till late with my friends, I would still go home to sleep.

10: Isn't it hard being a celebrity and a college student at the same time? You graduated without taking a single leave. Are there any special memories you have from that time?
Lee: College went by in a flash. I wanted to enjoy it more but I couldn't get the best of both worlds. I didn't have time to hang out with other students or anything.

Senior Reporter : Kang Myoung-Seok two@10asia.co.kr
Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@10asia.co.kr
Editor : Lee Ji-Hye seven@10asia.co.kr
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr
<¨Ï10Asia All rights reserved>

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saa on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 pm

koq sepenglihatan gw, si seung gi mirip sm omes yak??? hahahaha,,,*kelilipan*

saa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

haha....cakep yak? wkwkwk SG tuh imut^^

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm

credit: navicon

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm

credit: as labeled

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 am

senengnya liat SeungJoo di Jepang selalu menebar senyum kebahagiaan grin1

White_lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 am

iyah senyumnya sumringah yah xixixi.....
ademm liat SeungJoo kyk gini XD....Lily OL YM dungk ada yg pengen daku ceritain nih XD XD

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 am

rae...
sorry kemaren gak tau klo rae mau cerita di YM...
makanya gak ol YM hehehe... biggrin-1

White_lily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Han Hyo Joo, Lee Seung Gi #1 ‘Celebrities Who Will Likely Wait Until the End For Boy/Girlfriend in Military’
Posted on May 27, 2011

I think the male celebrity part of the survey was added just for fun. Seriously, how common is it for a girl to join the military in Korea?

Eduwill.net conducted a survey, from May 3rd to May 20th, of 981 members who participated in performing arts events.

Han Hyo Joo won the 1st place as ‘celebrity who will likely wait until the end for her boyfriend enlisted in the military’ with 35.2% (345) of the votes.

……

On the other hand, a unique survey of ‘celebrity who will likely wait until the end for his girlfriend enlisted in the military’ was also conducted. The result showed that Lee Seung Gi was chosen as the #1 celebrity with 34.7% (340) of the votes.

Being called the ‘nation’s hunnam’, Lee Seung Gi has gained incredible popularity throughout the entire country. As a ‘man who lives an upright life’, his bright and lively charms are the key factor in his popularity.

Source: cocanews
English translation/summary: tryp96.wordpress.com

Rae_Yoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top